Call 07483866145 | Use the appointment Request From on the right
With offices based in Milton Keynes, we provide a friendly, reliable, affordable and professional immigration service. As specialist immigration lawyers, we provide expert immigration advice concerning all immigration matter.
Our Immigration Services
At Clay and Porter Solicitors, we can provide a wide range of immigration services. As specialist immigration lawyers, we provide immigration legal advice and representations concerning all UK immigration and human rights cases and US Business Visa. The immigration services we provide can be summarised and categorised as below:
- Investment Visas (including US business visa)
- UK Work Visas
- Family of British Citizens & Settled Persons
- EU Law Applications
- Asylum & Humanitarian Protection
- UK Visitor Visa
- UK Student Visas
- Private and Family Life Applications
- British Passport and Travel Document Applications
- Applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)
- UK Work Visas applications
- Sponsor Licence Applications
- Private Life Applications Under Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR)
- Discretionary Leave to Remain (DLR) outside the Immigration Rules
- Immigration Appeals & Administrative Reviews
- Long Residence Applications
- Injunctions against Removal Direction
- Deportation Order Revocation
- Judicial Reviews (JRs) in The Upper Tribunals
- British Citizenship applications
- Other Immigration Applications
We offer professional service with very reasonable fees and flexible payment terms for all of our clients. If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of your instructions, we are happy to accept half of the agreed fee at the time of initial instructions with the balance to be paid via monthly instalments.
Detailed Immigration Advice [Face to Face/Telephone/Skype]
A detailed immigration advice / full consultation concerning your immigration matter can be arranged for just:
- £49.99 for up to half an hour (session can last any amount of time not exceeding half an hour); or
- £100 for up to an hour (session can last any amount of time not exceeding an hour); or
- £150 (VAT included) for up to an hour outside our office hours (session can last any amount of time not exceeding an hour).
A detailed immigration advice can be provided:
- through face to face consultation in our office; or
- over the phone; or
- through Skype
We believe in giving honest immigration advice about prospects of success in your immigration case without exaggerating any chances of success in your immigration matter. During the immigration consultation session, your attention will be drawn to the weaknesses and strengths of the case so that the prospects of success can be increased, if possible. We will also address all the questions you may have in relation to your immigration matter including any questions relating to requirements of the immigration laws, documentary evidence, procedures and costs etc.
To find out whether there are good prospects of success in an immigration application, immigration appeal, Administrative Review (AR) or Judicial Review (JR) against a refusal of an application, you can arrange a detailed immigration consultation session whereby an immigration solicitor will be able to advise you on all aspects of your immigration matter.
Our immigration solicitors will agree with you, upfront, the total fee required to handle your immigration case during the immigration consultation session and if you instruct us for your immigration matter, your consultation fee will be taken off the fee quoted to handle your immigration case
Assessment of Case Documents / Documents Checking Service
We can assess the supporting documents of an immigration case, advise you on the weaknesses and strengths of your case and give you a written instruction on how to complete your application. If you are considering submitting an application to the Home Office, UKVI or filing a notice of appeal to the First Tier Tribunal on your own, without being represented by a lawyer, it is worth showing all your documents to an immigration lawyer who can advise you on your case documents. Most immigration application succeeds and fails on the basis of documents submitted and therefore it is very important to know whether or not the documents you are submitting in support of your application or appeal are good enough for the application or the appeal to succeed.
We will charge a fee from £300 for one-off assessment of the case documents and also give you written instruction on how to complete your application.