Has your visa application been recently refused by UKVI? If this is the case, you may be entitled to apply for an Administrative Review. A request for review must be submitted 28 days after the refusal notice is received and needs to be made to the Entry Clearance Manager. It is extremely important to seek legal advice before proceeding with an Administrative Review so contact Clay and Porter Solicitors for help in this area.
Bail Application and Immigration Bail
If you know somebody that has been detained by the Immigration authorities or if indeed you have been detained yourself, then you need to speak to specialist immigration lawyers at Clay and Porter Solicitors.
Freedom from imprisonment and arbitrary arrest is a fundamental human right and by virtue of the Human Rights Act 1998 is legally enforceable within the UK. An Immigration Bail can be requested or applied for to either the Immigration Judge or the Chief Immigration Officer (CIO) for the release of someone from immigration detention. When an immigrant is detained, Clay and Porter Solicitors will give great thought as to how the person can be released. At first, verbal communication with the immigration service may provide some results. If this does not work, we communicate with the Chief Immigration Officer so that the detained individual may be released on Temporary Admission (TA).
When Is It Most Likely for a Bail Application to Succeed?
This is not an easy question to answer but I will provide some pointers which may be useful.
- When the removal of a person from the UK is not imminent, a bail application will most likely succeed as it is difficult to justify ongoing detention at this time.
- A bail application will normally succeed in the case where removals to a particular country is not viable for practical reasons.
- An individual that is a survivor of torture should not be detained.
- When a minor is unaccompanied, they should never be detained unless for their own best interests and for a very short period of time.
- Families are generally not detained unless for a short period before removal.
Clay and Porter Solicitors for Immigration Bail Application
The quality of service in dealing with bail applications by Clay and Porter Solicitors is self-evident from client feedback. Contact us when in need of legal help from immigration lawyers in the UK. Our immigration solicitors will provide you with professional, friendly, fast and reliable information and advice.