Employment Redundancy Solicitors
For an initial assessment of your redundancy pay by an Employment Solicitor in a 30 minute phone call for £49.99, call our Employment Solicitors on 01908520138 or 07483866145 (24hrs) or contact us online to book an appointment with a Solicitor.
You do not have to accept your employer’s initial offer of redundancy. If you have been offered a redundancy package we can advise you about your options.
A detailed report on the merits and value of your redundancy claim written by an Employment Solicitor starts from £420.
“Your help with my redundancy settlement is much appreciated, I would have got a significantly less amount had you not stepped in.” Mr Burnington C London
How We Can Help with Your Redundancy
We try to find out as much as possible about your employers and your specific situation by:
- Ensuring your employer has followed the law by explaining and communicating the redundancy process to you.
- Making sure that undue pressure has not been applied towards you to make you take the redundancy offer.
- That all effort has been expended by your employer to find you alternative work and that you are given appropriate time to find work.
Have I Received a Fair Redundancy Payment?
You are entitled to a Statutory Redundancy Payment if you are an employee and have been in a minimum of two years continuous service. Alternatively, your contract of employment may state that you are entitled to contractual enhanced redundancy payment.
You must also have been dismissed and the reason for your dismissal must be redundancy.
What are My Rights with Redundancy?
There must be a genuine reason that you have been selected for redundancy. This could include:
- The business being shut down.
- The requirements for a particular work for the business has ceased or diminished, meaning there is no need for the employer to keep your employment.
How Can I Fight My Redundancy?
If you believe that the reason for your dismissal was not a redundancy, for example, you have been unfairly discriminated on the basis of your age or your pregnancy, we can help. Our Employment Solicitors can provide the legal advice you need.